The following article provides the full list of adjectives start with K. This list is an excellent starting point for building up vocabulary to converse fluently in English.
Adjectives that Start with K
List of Adjectives Beginning with Letter K
- Hebrew legend tells of the golem , a clay statue animated by Kabbalistic magic.
- Such comics tend to portray a noirish and Kafkaesque version of the modern world.
- London is a kaleidoscopic world.
- I didn’t know what Kantian sublime was.
- This battle must be kaput.
- Previous lulls were cues for it to neglect Kashmiri grievances, speeding up the return to protest.
- For blower fan coil, adopting local drop ceiling when they are setting with new wind, but adopting a manner of katabatic wind when they aren’t setting with new wind.
- The challenger was kayoed in the first round.
- The intense heat keeled him over.
- Dogs have a keen sense of smell.
- I dreamt that my hair was kempt.
- Mr Mill was speaking at a Kenyan summit on the crisis.
- He was kept in detention by the police.
- He always gets keyed up about exams.
- The structure and working principle of a keyless connection bush is introduced.
- She was in chic khaki.
- He is a hired killer.
- We have a witness to the killing.
- The chili was kind of blah.
- He owes his life to a kindhearted man.
- We watched as the fire slowly kindled.
- He has kindly agreed to help.
- He claims kindred with royalty.
- Pretty soon she and her friend were regulars in the tactile kinesthetic volunteer group.
- The balance of these federations is kinetic.
- The sceptre is an attribute of kingly power.
- My room’s too narrow for a king-size bed.
- I think he’s a bit kinky – but I like him.
- Darling, you look so kissable tonight.
- Today the site is home to a kitschy, melodramatic replay of some of the pivotal moments of early Augustinian history.
- I think at that time, everybody is kittenish to the leader, dare not forward crosscurrent.
- I am really klutzy on the dance floor. It’s like I have two left feet and no rhythm.
- I’m completely knackered I ran all the way!
- There was something quite knavish in the man’s attitude.
- Beyond four knifelike walls a new life for him waited vaguely.
- It was the cavalry and the knightly host which had taken the beating.
- The surface is now slightly knobby and feels a bit grainy.
- He gave one of his best knockabout performances in a long time.
- They’re selling jeans for ridiculous knockdown prices.
- Her dress was a knockout.
- Her arm muscles have knotted with tiredness.
- That’s rather a knotty question.
- From this knowable, the enterprise carries out the importance of built – in control system.
- He gave us a knowing look .
- We employ friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- It’s slightly kooky, but I love it.
- A more expensive model recites a different Koranic verse at each hour.
- He has translated her latest book into Korean.
- It all seems kosher enough.
- The army may push southwards into the Kurdish areas.
- Patriotic songs have long been a feature of Kuwaiti life.
- The treatment of cervical kyphotic deformity is challenging.
Adjectives that Start with K | Image
Adjectives that Start with K