In this article, you will learn the amazing list of adjectives that start with Q. You also learn these words through many useful example sentences with ESL infographic. Now, let’s get started!
Adjectives that Start with Q
List of 70 Adjectives that Begin with Q
- I am leaving for Qatari tonight.
- I’ve got a check-up with the quack next week.
- These two quadrangular, fundamentally superimposed schemas that I hope some of you at least will remember.
- However, it was not possible to get any quadraphonic effect from the record, nomatterwhich system was tried.
- What he said did not quadrate with the facts.
- The branch of algebra that deals with quadratic equation.
- A new quadrilateral thin plate bending element is presented.
- Inside, the vaulting is quadripartite throughout and all of one height.
- A horse is a quadruped.
- The pterosaur trackway is quadrupedal, with wide gauge.
- We expect to quadruple our profits this year.
- G- quadruplex is a special structure formed by telomere.
- The letter was typed in quadruplicate.
- There were many small lanes in the quaint village.
- She’s well qualified but has no relevant work experience.
- There are qualitative differences in the way children and adults think.
- Using a wide tape gives better quality sound reproduction.
- A clearly quantifiable measure of quality is not necessary.
- He said it was only a quantitative difference.
- Such aperiodic motions are not quantized.
- Mary was quarantined for several weeks when she had scarlet fever.
- He became quarrelsome after drinking too much.
- This magazine comes out quarterly.
- The air flow was regarded as quasi – laminar.
- Cationics are usually quaternary ammomium salts.
- ‘It’s not true,’ she said, in a quavering voice.
- I felt a little queasy on the ship.
- She gave a queenly wave as she rode past.
- The fish had a queer taste.
- The security forces counter-attacked the following day and quelled the unrest.
- Hot steel is quenched to harden it.
- He complained in a querulous voice about having been woken up.
- He behaved in a questionable manner towards her.
- After hours of questioning, the suspect confessed.
- I’m normally quick to complain about shoddy service.
- This is a easy, quick-acting and accurate method.
- The quickest means of travel is by plane.
- With quickset label, easy to inquire about information.
- His mood changed like quicksilver.
- Louis is an excitable, quick-tempered person.
- He was saved by quick-thinking neighbours.
- He proved himself a quick-witted negotiator.
- This is a quiescent Southern seaside town.
- Their voices were very quiet, hardly above a whisper.
- She wore a quilted satin jacket.
- He was the quintessential tough guy.
- They want to quintuple the total sales of their shop.
- I like his quirky sense of humour.
- Are we quits or do you still owe me a pound?
- His lips were quivering and would not form words.
- This ended in a quixotic campaign for statehood.
- He continued in a quizzical tone.
- I like to present myself, I miss our quondam.
- Songwriters are another good source of quotable lines.
- Intrigue against each other is quotidian in every company.
Adjectives that Start with Q | Infographic